1. Go to https://www.cricketleinster.ie/register
2. Enter your email address and password
3. Choose whether or not you are registering as a player.
a) If YES proceed to fill in your player details and upload your photograph before advancing to the payment section of €17.50 for Open Competitions or €10 for Social Cricketer – please note these prices include a €2.50 levy to our charity partners, Lord’s Taverner’s Ireland which you can opt out of if you so wish. Lord’s Taverner’s is completely focussed on giving young people, especially those with special needs, a sporting chance.
b) If NO you will then be given the option to register as an Umpire, Scorer, Coach or Club Administrator (or multiple roles) by clicking the link
4. Verify your email address from the email we will send you.
5. That’s it, you’re all set for the 2024 season!
NB – Even if you had an account on the old system, you MUST re-register entirely on the new My Cricket Leinster one. You can use the same email address if you like.
If you have any queries at all regarding the process, please email [email protected]